Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

New Name, New Venture

I've been Sugar Shack for a while now, but thats about to change. I've been thinking, and thinking, and thinking about this for a while. Opening my very own Etsy shop. Two of my daughters have one and have had success, so I'm thinking (again with the thinking) I could do this.
Since the Sugar Shack is a name linked to a lot of different ideas from candy to cookies, to me, finding that Esty name not being used, can be tricky. So in the next couple of days you may see my name change. So don't leave, its still me, I'm still here.

And Ohhhh wouldn't it be fun if one day I was a brick and mortar store! But alas, I  do have a tendency to get ahead of myself,  I'm just excited to start somewhere.  Ahhh but a girl can dream can't she? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment