Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A little Snow

Since Roger no longer has a job to speak of, I've been putting things into two categories in my mind. Wants and needs. Since wants are usually frivolous things that I don't actually need I'm finding more things falling into that category. :(  But with a little thought, and a little help from pinterest, we came up with a very cheap way to add a little fun to the kitchen.

Now its no secret I dislike my ceiling very much, but it does come in handy at this time of the year for hanging things up.



 To keep this project within the budget of super cheap I found this


 An old Reader's Digest I picked up at my local thrift store. The covers on these old ones are pretty neat and will become something else down the road. 
We began by ripping out pages and cutting strips for chains and making snowflakes.


Every year M'lynn forgets how to make these and it takes her a couple of tries. This one's not bad, but she gets better as she makes more.





Everything we made, cost about a $1.00. This was one frivolous thing I could afford.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment