Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Infinity Scarves,Cosy Warm Wraps and The Forsyte Saga

Its the time of year when all I want to seem to do is crochet. Like with many of the things I do, these things come in spirts, so eventual it will be taken over by something else. But for now.....

First up the Infinity Scarf



M'lynn really likes these scarves so I'm sure I'll be making a few more for her and couple of extras to give away. I think she likes them because they are so easy to wear. Just loop them around your head as many times as you see fit. This one has been looped 3 times.

Next my Cosy Warm Wrap


My model is missing, she's in BC, but I can tell you this wrap is like wrapping up in a blanket. I made it fairly long for this reason so I could feel warm and toasty and warm and toasty I feel, at least thats how I felt in the house.

None of this could have been possible without The Forsyte Saga on Netflix. Well thats not entirely true but it made it a lot more fun. I adore historic British shows. Lots of pomp and circumstance and they keep me highly entertained.

Since I found my next series to watch Little Dorrit, I think I'll make a hat!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment