Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Eeeekkkk!!!

You know when you're doing something that just drags on forever and finally there is a what I like to call an eeekkkk moment. It's that moment where you can finally see a light flickering at the end of the tunnel. That eeekkkk moment came this weekend for me.

New floor!!!!!


New back splash!!!! This was leftovers from our kitchen ceiling.


New counter and fridge surround!!!!!



Shhh.....I know, I know there is a long list of things that need doing yet, but for now you'll have to excuse me while I lay on my new floor. Eeekkkk!!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. It's seriously gorgeous!!! Dark wood floors (or flooring that looks the part) is a perpetual favourite of mine.

    Big hugs & many heartfelt thanks for your lovely birthday wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete