Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

One done! So many more to go...

It's done! Well it still needs it's dust cover and that means a trip to the city but other then that it's done.




Let us look upon its original state. 



That was it almost a year and half ago. I brought it home, tore it apart, painted it and then let it sit in the back corner of my garage. ( you can kind of see why there is a no new furniture rule in place hehe)
It's been painted with my homemade chalk paint, sanded and buffed to a shine with my homemade beeswax polish.



Some pretty little braid ( gimp is it's proper name) has been added.



And for a surprise...



I can never seem to stick with just one fabric. Makes life a little more exciting don't you think. ;)

Link to elizabethandco
            Miss Mustard Seed

14 comments:

  1. oh.my.word.
    love it! so, so pretty! and i'm hoping perhaps for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the damask pattern, and even better when it's a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Great fabric. did you do all the upholstery yourself?? how bout more pics? Maybe showing the fabric process??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I do it myself. I consider myself an upholster wanna be. Thanks for the feedback too, next time I'll definitely do a beginning to end process.

      Delete
  4. really beautiful fabrics you are very talented

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the chair makeover, too cute, i would love to feature it, if that would be ok please let me know,
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! By all means! And thanks.

      Delete
  6. Wow. Oh my god. Well done Debra!
    Xxx
    Lorna

    Love From Paris,
    HTTP://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was worth the wait! I love the fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stop-you-in-your-tracks beautiful and very chic transformation. Awesome work!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete