Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013

I don't think that there is one person out there, that on this day, doesn't look back on the entire past year.

From a personal point of view it was a roller coaster year, from husband having no job, to be taken miles and miles from home for a month (blah), to new a new baby, and a first plane ride.

From crafty point of view, lots of less crafting due to what I like to call crochetingitis, which in the end effects all things. Looking back the only thing that I really liked that I made was the stocking.

Looking ahead to 2014, I'm giving myself a challenge. How to Live More with Less. (Yes there is a book by the same title and its a very good book I might add)  My hope is to inspire you to think differently about things from crafts (more tutorials) , to what we put in and on our bodies.( more recipes) And to hopefully see that you can do things to save money, without having to change things you like to do... too much. 

So heres to 2014, and all new challenges! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment