Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

On a Roll

Its that time of year, where I once again take a Pottery Barn Kids creation and make one similar for me. Well really for the newest addition to the family, Jonah.

This was Leah's




And Penelope's


Annnd Jonah's




I think the train is super cute and pays homage to his Great-Great Grandpa who was a train engineer.

Here's the original


I thought maybe I'd have a break next year from making these... but nope. Come April we add another to our family!!!!

For the instructions on how to make these, refer to

Remember these are merely guidelines, let your imagination run wild and happy sewing! :)








2 comments:

  1. you my friend are so wonderfully creative! love each of these and your grand-babies are ao very blessed to receive such wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing that was yesterday because today I can't sew a stitch.

    ReplyDelete