Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Why do I do these Things?

I bought a church pew. I have no idea why I bought a church pew. Its big and takes up an enormous amount of space, which are things that didn't come to mind when I bought it. It came home the other night and I really had to give my head a shake. I declared "No more. I will not buy another thing until everything is done and out of my house." Roger was thrilled with this statement, but also is skeptical. Hopefully, I do not let in to my weakness. Hopefully.

See its just plain big....







But then there is that something that I see when I look at it. Its curves. Its carvings, and think wouldn't it be great in my imaginary shop with pillows lining the seat to choose from or aprons hung over the back ready to try on. Maybe someday or maybe I will find some other use for it in my house. :)

1 comment:

  1. but looks super awesome in the living room! - can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete