Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Home of their Own



Yesterday I picked up this little beauty. Now, my husband doesn't know this yet because he hasn't been home this week from work.( he works 4 days on 4 days off and rents a room) I've been asked nicely by him to hold off buying furniture for now.
But how could I leave this little gem without a home to call its own? I'm sure tonight when he comes home he will totally understand, that it just needed me.


These also needed to come home with me.


These almost didn't make it home with me. Actually they didn't make it home with me at all.
As I was walking out after my love seat purchase I eyed these little lovelies sitting high on a shelf. I asked my daughter if she saw those cute green lamps up there and I said I should get those, but proceeded to walk out the door and left.
I talked about them the whole way home.
My other daughter came over for a visit and I again talked about the lamps, and how dumb I was to leave them behind.
As fate would have it, she was going to town. I gave her money and she picked them up.
 I'm sure you can see why I couldn't leave these behind either. Just look at that green colour. It shouts SPRING!! That and green apples, which are yummy.

On a totally different note, Miss Purple which she has now been named, it just about finished. She should have her picture taken later today. I will remind you that she looked like this when I started.


She has been a challenge, but when I look at her sitting there now, she has been worth it.:)





1 comment: