Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dream a little Dream

I am a lucky girl. My sister and brother-in-law sell real estate, and sometimes when when I'm feeling nostalgic, they indulge me by taking me to look at something farm-ish. Sometimes it's a small country property and sometimes its large. Yesterday was one of those days that is was large, so large it took almost 2 hours to walk it.

                      This one however was a little special and more then I could have imagined.


It was absolutely beautiful, peaceful and amazing. I mean, who wouldn't want a little piece of heaven on earth.


Checking out the fish. We saw a lovely little trout swim by.


But there is some openness too. There is a trail, that goes back to the bush that we walked. It took us too the river. Sigh....


Along the way we found a little hidden field tucked away in the bush. Isaac had to see what was on the other side. It was just more amazingness.


 I shall dream my little dream for the next couple of days and think of all the things that could be. Then in time they'll show me something new and I'll get to dream all over. I like dreaming.:)



1 comment: