Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas time is here!

I've been walking around the house singing that Charlie Brown Christmas song for days. I don't know why, I haven't even watched the cartoon yet, so I'll have to chalk it up to one of those weird things I do. But I digress.
Every year I like to add something new to my Christmas mix because after all "Christmas time is Here"!
This year its been pillow covers. I've been wanting to make these and I finally had a chance to sit at my sewing machine to make a few.
I started by checking out "The Graphics Fairy" to see what interesting things she had. I did find a few to use. So using an iron on transfer I printed off my finds. (Make sure when you do this, you print it off in a mirror image. Even knowing this I printed off one the wrong way. ugh)





Now the cool thing is that I can turn this pillow over  and leave it for the winter because....


I used a wintery fabric!! and because its a cover I can change it with the seasons!!!!

These are a few other pillows I covered.



Happy Sewing :)






1 comment:

  1. omigosh - these are all awesome - I think I like the red/joy one best!

    ReplyDelete