Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Occasional Chair

For one whole week we set off  North to enjoy some r&r. I find it hard to resist the chance to have a real fire and a good cup of hot chocolate.

Before I left I finished this chair.


Sad little thing isn't it.

M'lynn thought it might look nice in blue and I was itching to use my milk paint again.
So we picked the colour " Laurentien" by Homestead House.
At first it didn't look very blue, it looked more gray, but we waited it out and this was the result.


It's now a cute chair, that can sit in the corner to be used when needed.

I've also been itching to use this fabric. It has all new padding, which gave it a little more umpf then it had before.

  
I like the way the rustic chair, meets up with the classy damask, making it a great chair for any occasion. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment